- Ideal for strip mines, reclamation, concrete debris, demolition and more
- Economical machine for continuous picking of stones, rocks, windrows and boulders
- Reduces downtime and damage to tillage and harvesting equipment
- Efficient valve and remote switch box hydraulic system
- Operator controls all functions without leaving the tractor
- The rugged double wrap around frame is all welded and constructed from heavy wall 5” square tubing
- The reel assembly features spring cushion action, individual hard-surfaced teeth with heavy wall tube and carbon shafting and pins
Remlinger Manufacturing offers the PFM Series 500 Hydraulic Powered Rock Picker as a simple, economical approach to continuous picking machines for stones, rocks and boulders. The simple design and straight forward picking action results in a highly reliable machine with minimum maintenance and excellent performance for years to come.