Remlinger Manufacturing offers the 3500 Rolling Finisher with many different harrow options and combinations to handle a variety of applications and conditions. It can be pulled behind virtually anything with a rear hitch, by itself, behind spring tools, or behind fall tools.
- Available in sizes from 11′ 9″ through 40′ 9″ with 12′, 14′ and 16′ base sizes.
- Telescoping, heavy-duty front hitch is standard
- Standard (4) 7.60-15 transport tires on 6 bolt hubs
- Optional 9.5L-15 tires available
- Heavy duty “A” frame and rollers
- Large 12″ diameter rollers with 8 solid spiral blades
- Double spring down pressure
- Nut protector
- New Tillxtreme Bearing
- Heavy-duty double bar roller
- Angled spike, straight spike, and spring tine harrow options
- All benefits allow for maximum versatility in varying field conditions – leading to better yields
See it in action!
Equip your Remlinger 3500 Rolling Finisher to fit your specification. Whether it be a fall or spring application, we have the right equipment for your needs.