Remlinger’s 3500 Rolling Finisher has many different harrow options and combinations to handle a variety of applications and conditions. It can be pulled behind virtually anything with a rear hitch, by itself, behind spring tools or behind fall tools.
- Available in sizes from 11’ 9” through 40’ 9” with 12’, 14’ and 16’ base sizes.
- Telescoping, heavy duty front hitch is standard
- Standard (4) 7.60-15 transport tires on 6 bolt hubs
- Optional 9.5L-15 tires available
- Heavy duty “A” frame and rollers
- Large 12″ diameter rollers with 8 solid spiral blades
- Double spring down pressure
- Zerk guard nut protector
- Heavy duty 1-1/4″ flanged disk bearings
- Heavy duty double bar roller
- Angled spike, straight spike, and spring tine harrow options
- All benefits allow for maximum versatility in varying field conditions – leading to better yields
Equip your Remlinger 3500 Rolling Finisher to fit your specification. Whether it be a fall or spring application, we have the right equipment for your needs.