Remlinger Manufacturing offers the PFM belt driven Power Ditchers in both a center cut and offset model for simple, economical field water control. Cutting ditches up to 12″ deep in a single pass with excellent results in most soil conditions. The spring-tensioned self-adjusting belt drive assures proper tension with little downtime for service or maintenance, eliminating alignment, adjusting and leak problems usually associated with high RPM chain drive systems.
See it in action!
- Perfect for any size farm, roads, municipalities, lawn & landscape & light construction
- Heavy duty field ditcher
- Only belt driven ditcher made
- Designed to spread soil up to 30 ft. and dig ditches up to 12″ deep in one pass
- Unique HP belt drive with a banded belt and tapered bushed sheaves
- Rotor equipped with labyrinth shielded bearings and four reversible cutting blades
- Cutting blades are adjustable from 18″ – 20″ diameters
- Fits category II and III standard quick hitch systems
- Center and offset models available