Remlinger’s 3 Bar Spring Tine Roller Harrows mount on field cultivators and other straight frame secondary tillage tools. The attachment combines two tools into one. The spring tine helps to break clods and incorporate chemicals, all in one pass.
This new design features independent tine bar angle adjustment. This allows the harrow to be adjusted to get through the toughest residue situations. The roller penetrates up to 2″ deep, mixing and firming the soil. The unique design allows each tool to perform independently of the other.
- 18″ spring tine
- Oil tempered 7/16″ diameter wire
- Adjustable spring tension mounting arms
- Independent tine bar angle adjustment
- Formed channel tine bar design
- Allows finer soil to settle below for a firmer seedbed
- Break clods and incorporate chemicals in one pass
- Excellent in heavy stalks and extreme trash conditions
- Single 12″ roller with spring tension mounting arms
- 8 high carbon spiral blades
- No center shaft, thus allowing for better soil and residue flow
- New Tillxtreme Bearing
- Roller can be set in Passive Mode – maintains maximum soil firming
- Roller can be set in Aggressive Mode – maintains maximum soil shattering
- Break clods and level soil in one pass
- Excellent performance in conservation tillage
- Standard mounting arms fit 2-1/2″, 3″ and 4″ tall frames without adapters
- Mounts on most types of straight frame tillage tools
- Harrow sizes range from 3′ 6″ up to 6′ 6″ in 9″ increments
When ordering, please specify implement make, model, cut width, base width & frame size.