Remlinger’s 3 or 4 Bar Spring Tine Harrows have been designed to meet the changing needs of today’s farmers. Just like the older spring tine, these mount on field cultivators, disk and other secondary tillage tools.
The attachment helps to break clods and incorporate chemicals, all in one pass. This new design features independent tine bar angle adjustment. This allows the harrow to be adjusted to get through the toughest residue situations.
- Available in 3 or 4 bar mounted designs
- 18″ spring tine
- Oil tempered 7/16″ diameter wire
- Adjustable spring tension mounting arms
- Independent tine bar angle adjustment
- Formed channel tine bar design
- Allows finer soil to settle below for a firmer seedbed
- Break clods and incorporate chemicals in one pass
- Excellent in heavy stalks and extreme trash conditions
- Standard mounting arms fit 2-1/2″, 3″ and 4″ tall frames without adapters
- Adapter kits available to mount on most makes and models of disks and disk chisels
- Harrow sizes range from 4′ up to 12′ in 16″ increments
When ordering, please specify implement make, model, cut width, base width & frame size.