Remlinger’s Double Roller Harrow mounts on field cultivators and other straight frame secondary tillage tools, also available on disks. The attachment combines two 12″ rollers into one mounted tool. The double roller harrow breaks clods and churns the soil. The roller penetrates up to 2″ deep, mixing and firming the soil. The unique design allows each roller to operate in either aggressive or passive.
- Double 12″ roller with spring tension mounting arms
- Each section has two mounting arm with adjustable spring pressure
- 8 high carbon spiral blades per roller
- No center shaft, thus allowing for better soil and residue flow
- Massive greaseable flanged disk bearings
- Roller can be set in Passive Mode – maintains maximum soil firming
- Roller can be set in Aggressive Mode – maintains maximum soil shattering
- Break clods and level soil in one pass
- Excellent performance in conservation tillage
- Standard mounting arms fit 2-1/2″, 3″ and 4″ tall frames without adapters
- Mounts on most types of straight frame tillage tools
- Harrow sizes range from 3′ 6″ up to 6′ 6″ in 9″ increments
When ordering, please specify implement make, model, cut width, base width & frame size.