Remlinger’s Flexible Angle Iron Harrow mounts on field cultivators, disks and other secondary tillage tools. The attachment helps to break clods and level soil, even in conservation tillage.
- Available in 3, 4, and 5 bar mounted designs
- 11″ spike tooth
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ x 1/4″ angle iron bars
- Angle iron bars suspended by chains
- Spike teeth on each bar are on 9″ spacing
- Each bar is on 10″ spacing
- Break clods and level soil in one pass
- Excellent performance in conservation tillage
- Standard mounting arms fit 2 1/2″, 3″ and 4″ tall frames without adapters
- Adapter kits available to mount on most makes and models of disks and disk chisels
- Harrow sizes range from 3′ 6″ to 12′ 6″ in 9″ increments
- 18″ (9″ to a side) and 36″ (18″ to a side) bolt on extension available
- Bolt on kits easily add a 4th or 5th bar to existing 3 and 4 bar harrows
When ordering, please specify implement make, model, cut width, base width & frame size.