Remlinger’s Flexible Angle Iron Harrow mounts on field cultivators, disks and other secondary tillage tools. The attachment helps to break clods and level soil, even in conservation tillage.
See it in action!
- Available in 3, 4, and 5 bar mounted designs
- 11″ spike tooth
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ x 1/4″ angle iron bars
- Angle iron bars suspended by chains
- Spike teeth on each bar are on 9″ spacing
- Each bar is on 10″ spacing
- Break clods and level soil in one pass
- Excellent performance in conservation tillage
- Standard mounting arms fit 2 1/2″, 3″ and 4″ tall frames without adapters
- Adapter kits available to mount on most makes and models of disks and disk chisels
- Harrow sizes range from 3′ 6″ to 12′ 6″ in 9″ increments
- 18″ (9″ to a side) and 36″ (18″ to a side) bolt on extension available
- Bolt on kits easily add a 4th or 5th bar to existing 3 and 4 bar harrows
When ordering, please specify implement make, model, cut width, base width & frame size.