Remlinger’s Single Roller Harrow mounts on field cultivators and other straight frame secondary tillage tools, also available on disks. The attachment uses one 12″ roller. The single roller harrow breaks clods and churns the soil. The roller penetrates up to 2″ deep, mixing and firming the soil. The unique design allows the roller to operate in either aggressive or passive.
See it in action!
- Single 12″ roller with spring tension mounting arms
- Each section has two mounting arm with adjustable spring pressure
- 8 high carbon spiral blades
- No center shaft, thus allowing for better soil and residue flow
- New Tillxtreme Bearing
- Roller can be set in Passive Mode – maintains maximum soil firming
- Roller can be set in Aggressive Mode – maintains maximum soil shattering
- Break clods and level soil in one pass
- Excellent performance in conservation tillage
- Standard mounting arms fit 2-1/2″, 3″ and 4″ tall frames without adapters
- Mounts on most types of straight frame tillage tools
- Harrow sizes range from 3′ 6″ up to 6′ 6″ in 9″ increments
- Available with Heavy Duty Double Bar Roller
- Hydraulic Roller Contol available
- Custom kits for disc harrows with all mounting adaptors included
When ordering, please specify implement make, model, cut width, base width & frame size.