Remlinger’s Single Roller Harrow mounts on field cultivators and other straight frame secondary tillage tools, also available on disks. The attachment uses one 12″ roller. The single rolling basket harrow breaks clods and churns the soil. The roller penetrates up to 2″ deep, mixing and firming the soil. The unique design allows the roller to operate in either aggressive or passive.
- Single 12″ roller with spring tension mounting arms
- Each section has two mounting arm with adjustable spring pressure
- 8 high carbon spiral blades
- No center shaft, thus allowing for better soil and residue flow
- Tillxtreme Bearing – Greaseless
- Roller can be set in Passive Mode – maintains maximum soil firming
- Roller can be set in Aggressive Mode – maintains maximum soil shattering
- Break clods and level soil in one pass
- Excellent performance in conservation tillage
- Standard mounting arms fit 2-1/2″, 3″ and 4″ tall frames without adapters
- Mounts on most types of straight frame tillage tools
- Harrow sizes range from 3′ 6″ up to 6′ 6″ in 9″ increments
- Custom kits for disc harrows with all mounting adaptors included
- Flat Bar Roller is standard on all rolling baskets unless otherwise requested
When ordering, please specify implement make, model, cut width, base width & frame size.
Equip your Remlinger Single Roller Harrow to fit your specification. Whether it be a fall or spring application, we have the right equipment for your needs.